Types of shipping
DUE TO CURRENT PANDEMIC SITUATION SHIPPING TIMELINES VARY A LOT, PLEASE CONTACT US.
We offer 2 types of shipping: Curbside Shipping and/or White Glove Delivery. White Glove delivery is our preferred method. Please, check the description of these two types further below.
- We ship for free (except items priced for pickup) to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- Prince Edward Island has an $85 attached (except items priced for pickup)
- Southern Ontario and some parts of Quebec is an option, please contact us for a shipping quote prior to placing your order
- Shipping time varies. The good rule of the thumb is to allow 10-14 weeks for manufacturing and delivery. Kvadro Furniture does not deliver on Saturdays or Sundays and national holidays. We do not deliver to post office boxes.
- Please make sure that someone is at the delivery destination to receive the order. Otherwise re-delivery charges will be applied.
- If your home is not accessible by delivery truck due to geographical peculiarities, we may have to transport your purchase to the nearest terminal for you to pick it up yourself.
- In some cases, remote delivery charges may apply. Please call us if it might concern you, or we will contact you.
After your purchase is thoroughly packaged by professionals, it is shipped via Less-Than Truckload (LTL). Once the shipment arrives at the destination terminal, either we or our trucking partner will call you and schedule delivery with a 4-8 hour window. The delivery will be made with one driver and no lift gate. The driver might help but is not obliged to unload. Please make sure you have a couple of people with you to help you to unload your purchase from the truck.
Most of the furniture needs very minor, basic assembly. Feel free to give us a call or send us an email for instructions if needed. We will be happy to help.
White Glove Delivery
White Glove Delivery is an in-home delivery with furniture assembling.
Once the shipment arrives at the destination terminal, the moving company assigned by us for the White Glove Delivery calls you to schedule delivery. Your purchase will be brought to you blanket wrapped, on a truck with a ramp or a lift gate. Two White Glove Delivery professionals will carry the furniture to the room of your choice (up to the second floor), and assemble your piece(s). We do NOT clean furniture.
Keep in mind to clear the area before delivery crew shows up. Furniture will not be mounted to walls, and we do not attach headboards to the frames of a different supplier. Any moving of current furniture may be subject to a surcharge.
Inspection: Product damage is rare; however, please inspect the item for any visible damage like a torn package or damage of the purchased item (or any other even slight ones) BEFORE signing shipping papers. If you find any damage please describe it in details on the delivery slip. Call us within 3 days upon the receipt. It will help us to work out the solution to the problem effectively. For more information, please check our Returns Policy.